Professor Raul Montolfo was a direct student and Black Belt under Legendary Master Carlos Gracie Jr and has been with Professor Fabio Leopoldo since Professor Fabio first came to the United States. With over 10 years of training and a teaching certificate in Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Professor Raul is an excellent instructor with a detailed and deep understanding of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Professor Raul received his Brown Belt Directly under Master Gracie at the main Academy in Brazil in December 2007 and is one of only a few Americans to gain rank in Brazil at the Gracie headquarters there. Now a black belt and Senior instructor at Gracie Morumbi, Professor Raul has gained a wealth of experience and techniques in the rich art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu by training with many of the great Jiu Jitsu competitors and Instructors throughout the world. Check them out here!
- JiuJitsuMania Raul Montolfo Defending A Standing Guard Pass Sweep Series
- Raul Montolfo Choke/Armbar Lapel Sequence From Guard
- Raul Montolfo Deep Half Guard Sweep
- Raul Montolfo Defending A Standing Guard Pass Sweep Series
- Raul Montolfo North South Turtle Chokes
- Raul Montolfo Side Control Lapel Control To Armbar
- Raul Montolfo Taking The Back From Turtle